Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Building Area

In our Building/Engineering Area, it looks like we are playing, but here is what we are working on to prepare us for our future learning:

  
 I can be a creative problem solver.
 I can think critically to plan and put abstract ideas into action.
 I can think creatively in order to plan designs to build.
 I can listen to and be respectful of others ideas.
 I can collaborate and work as a team with peers.

  
I can negotiate and solve arguments arising from differences in opinion in a positive manner.
I can focus on a task until it is finished…I can persevere!
I can develop spatial awareness.

   
 I can negotiate and solve arguments arising from differences in opinion in a positive manner.
 I can focus on a task until it is finished…I can persevere
  I can develop spatial awareness.


I can explore mathematical concepts such as height, length, fractions, symmetry, and shapes.

I can explore science concepts such as gravity, force and motion, stability, balance and, and cause and effect.


 I can use my writing skills to create plans, document what I made, create a story about what I made or give directions to a friend on how to make it.

 I can use my reading skills as I understand the importance of sequence, an important early reading skill, as I retell how I created my objects and how they work, read books, and read the plans that my peers have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment