Monday, October 31, 2016

Mr. Thayer At ISACS Conference

I will be at the annual ISACS (Independent Schools Association of Central States) conference this Thursday and Friday. Ms. Carter will be in our room both days with a substitute teacher. I will have limited email access on those days.  

I represent the state of Minnesota to ISACS and will be part of meetings that help plan professional development opportunities for the whole region on Friday and Saturday. On Thursday and Friday I will also be participating in workshops myself.  I will be attending workshops on creating a culture of quality in elementary schools, observing and accessing learning in play, designing flexible learning spaces for current and future needs, facilitating maker spaces for p-12 environments, supporting innovation from students, and establishing an equitable space for all learners.

No comments:

Post a Comment