Here are a few highlights for you:
- Grandparents Day at Breck. An annual tradition during which grandparents and/or special guests are invited to join their grandchildren at school.
- This is a condensed day and the schedules for lower, middle and upper school will all be amended to allow families to spend time together and for grandparents to get a sense of what their grandchildren experience at Breck.
- Many staff, students, and parent volunteers will be on hand that day to help grandparents find their way.
- , from
- Please note that school will be dismissed at the end of this event.
- THERE IS NO EXTENDED DAY on Grandparents' Day
- Registration closes at on .
- If children will not be attending, parents do need to complete an absence form for their children.
- As part of the registration, parents can indicate whether or not grandparents will be riding on the school bus with their grandchildren.
- For grandparents who will be driving to campus and parking, there will be information coming to them after they register, orienting them to where they can park and to the fact that shuttles will be available to take them from parking lots to the school if they desire.
- Please note that if grandparents are unavailable, other special guests are welcome to attend and spend the morning with your students (e.g., other family members, close family friends, etc.).