Friday, September 9, 2016

I Like Myself

Yesterday we read the book I Like Myself by Karen Beaumont.  This is a nice picture book about having a positive view of yourself ... no matter what.  We revisited the book this morning and each person shared something that they appreciated about herself/himself.

Miles likes his dark brown eyes.
Sam likes the shape of his eyes.
Elizabeth likes that she can roll over on the bar.
Ruby likes that she loves other people.
Caroline likes her blue eyes.
Elena likes that she can do kick overs.
Alex likes his brown eyes.
Ms. Carter likes that she is good at running.
Abby likes her blue eyes.
Haley likes her soft skin.
Elijah likes his eyes that are almost black.
Zayan likes that he is a good singer.
Mr. Thayer likes that he enjoys trying new foods.
Ava likes that she is good at riding horses.
Ethan likes his brown eyes.


1 comment:

  1. I loved reading all of these wonderful things the class appreciates about themselves! I think I need to read this book for myself. It sounds like a great book!
    Hugs,
    Mrs. Preissing

    ReplyDelete